Reporting to: Floor Manager
Date: September 2019
- Creation of and subsequent retention of new clients both in store and internationally.
- Setting the standard of the very best customer service levels at all times and presentation of your floor.
- The achievement of key financial targets.
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring that the very best levels of customer service at all times
- Selling, directing and driving sales
- Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience to our clients
- Delivering the monthly and seasonal sales targets working closely with the team to do so
- Ensuring that customers are added to the DSM Database
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSM
- Maintaining a Customer book of key customers and VIP’s
Stock and Brand Management:
- Brand Ambassador, taking ownership of trading a brand
- Keeping stock replenished and stock rooms tidy
- Regular stock checks
- Taking part in stock deliveries
Skills / Knowledge:
- Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business
- Minimum 1-2 years of retail experience
- Understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Words and Excel