Senior Marcom Executive
Reporting to: General Manager
Date: December 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our Marketing team as Senior Marcom Executive. This person will be responsible for full spectrum of marketing plan and strategies in accordance to company’s standards and directions including advertising, branding, press release, public relations, copywriting, promotions, budget control, website, visual display and user experience etc.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Brand Custodian for Dover Street Market Singapore as the main liaison between media, customers and suppliers
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to conceptualize, develop and execute integrated marcom plans and activities
- Development of campaign collaterals, print/digital ads and assets
- Plan, drive and execute all online/offline marketing-related initiatives and events
- Garner and achieve PR coverage and maintain top share of voice for publicity
- Seek out potential partners for purposeful collaboration
- Expert at in-bound marketing e.g. tourist shopping initiatives
- Monitoring and arranging the distribution of promotional materials
- Management and executive of print advertisement, promotional materials
- Coordinating with and reporting to managers to carry out campaigns
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A highly motivated and competent individual able to converse at all levels both internally and externally
- A total self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude and a team player.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organised. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Structured and organised, but nonetheless approachable and have a flexible outlook.
- Willingness to work hard on flexible time to drive the business forward.
- Being able to work on several tasks at a time.
- Capable to work to deadlines / ability to prioritise / optimal time management.
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands.
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- At least a Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years’ experience in retail industry.